NWCCU Mobile Deposit
NWCCU Mobile Deposit allows qualified Credit Union Members to conveniently make secure deposits anytime, anywhere using their iPhone or Android smartphones. Enjoy the flexibility of making deposits from the comfort of your home. Save gas and time just by snapping a quick picture of your deposit!
- Convenience of depositing your checks on the go
- Easy access through mobile banking
- No forms to fill out
Requirements to use NWCCU Mobile Deposit
Depositing a Check
- Must be a CU member for one month (minimum) with account(s) in good standing.
- Access to an iPhone or Android powered phone
- Access to NWCCU Home Banking site
- Access to NWCCU Mobile app
- Download the NWCCU mobile app on your smartphone.
- Log into your account
- Select the Deposit icon (Piggy Bank) located at the bottom
- Select make a deposit
Deposit To account – Select account
- If additional help is needed select "Instructions"
Enter amount of check
To capture the front of the image
- If you have more than one account (Checking, Savings, Money Market, etc.) you will need to indicate which account you wish to make your deposit to. Please note all deposits made after 2:00 p.m. Central will be processed on the next business day. Any deposits made on Tuesday after 2:00 p.m. Central and Wednesday will be processed on Thursday.
Endorse checks properly to avoid check being rejected by the Credit Union.
- Select Front of Check, tap the camera icon, and align the check within the guidelines, making sure the entire check is completely within the guidelines.
Verify your deposit by making sure that all information is correct, including deposit amount, endorsement, and image (front and back) quality.
Select Deposit when ready to complete the transaction.
Follow the same steps to make another mobile deposit.
An email will be sent to the email address on file with a confirmation message. The email will notify you if the deposit was approved or rejected.
- The back of the check must include "For Mobile Deposit only NWCCU"
- Account number to which the check is being deposited
- Payee's signature
Frequently Asked Questions