Online Account Access
Enjoy the Convenience of Online Banking
Gain total control over your accounts with NWCCU at SXU online account access. View your account history and activity for your checking, savings and loan accounts. Transfer money and pay bills with FREE bill pay any time -- all through the convenience of your computer.
Mobile Account Access
Online Banking Just Got Easier
Working with the credit union has never been easier. Get instant access to your account and loan information, transfer funds, view account history, or locate the nearest ATM all from the convenience of your mobile device with our Mobile Web App at www.nwccu.com/mobile.
Simply download the FREE NWCCU mobile app for iPhone® or Android™ and easily access your accounts from your SmartPhone.
NWCCU Mobile Deposit
NWCCU Mobile Deposit allows qualified Credit Union Members to conveniently make secure deposits anytime, anywhere using their iPhone or Android smartphones. Enjoy the flexibility of making deposits from the comfort of your home. Save gas and time just by snapping a quick picture of your deposit!
- Convenience of depositing your checks on the go
- Easy access through mobile banking
- No forms to fill out
Requirements to use NWCCU Mobile Deposit
- Must be a CU member for one month (minimum) with account(s) in good standing.
- Access to an iPhone or Android powered phone
- Access to NWCCU Home Banking site
- Access to NWCCU Mobile app
Depositing a Check
- Download the NWCCU mobile app on your smartphone.
- Log into your account
- Select the Deposit icon (Piggy Bank) located at the bottom
- Select make a deposit
Deposit To account – Select account
- If additional help is needed select "Instructions"
Enter amount of check
To capture the front of the image
- If you have more than one account (Checking, Savings, Money Market, etc.) you will need to indicate which account you wish to make your deposit to. Please note all deposits made after 2:00 p.m. Central will be processed on the next business day. Any deposits made on Tuesday after 2:00 p.m. Central and Wednesday will be processed on Thursday.
Endorse checks properly to avoid check being rejected by the Credit Union.
- Select Front of Check, tap the camera icon, and align the check within the guidelines, making sure the entire check is completely within the guidelines.
Verify your deposit by making sure that all information is correct, including deposit amount, endorsement, and image (front and back) quality.
Select Deposit when ready to complete the transaction.
Follow the same steps to make another mobile deposit.
An email will be sent to the email address on file with a confirmation message. The email will notify you if the deposit was approved or rejected.
- The back of the check must include "For Mobile Deposit only NWCCU"
- Account number to which the check is being deposited
- Payee's signature
Frequently Asked Questions
NWCCU Pocket to Pocket Pay
Pay anyone, any time! NWCCU now offers electronic Person-to-Person payments through, NWCCU P2P (Pocket to Pocket Pay), found inside our mobile app or by clicking the web-link located under Products and Services. P2P is a very quick and easy way to send money through text message or email. Send money to friends, family, or anybody using your mobile device.
Here's How It Works:
- All you need to do is select the NWCCU P2P option in your NWCCU mobile app or use this web link https://nwccu.pocket2pocket.net.
- Type in the cell phone number or email address of the individual you want to send money to.
- Enter your NWCCU debit card number that is linked to your checking account.
- Enter your four digit PIN for security purposes.
- . . . And that's it! Transactions are $.50 cents each and there's a limit of $500 per transaction.
Most of the time the money will be transferred from your account to the recipient immediately. If using payment with checking account, it could take up to one day. Plus, once you're registered it gets even easier because you can save your recipient’s information so that you won't have to enter their information again! Have a few questions on how this works? Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Go ahead and give NWCCU P2P a try, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 847-647-1030. We'll gladly assist.