Secure File Exchange
Secure File Transfer Made Easy
Emailing confidential documents gives "fraudsters" too many opportunities to intercept and steal your private information.
We're here to make your life easier, not harder, that's why we offer a safe, secure method of getting your sensitive documents to us.
Secure File Exchange is NWCCU's secure online method for getting those documents to us quickly and safely. Below are instructions for uploading your private document(s) to us.
Go to: nwccu.leapfile.net
If the above hyperlink does not take you to our Secure File Exchange, please copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.
Once there, please follow these steps:
- Click "Secure Upload"
- Recipient email for all departments is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enter your contact information.
- Please create a message for the recipient.
- Subject line: Please enter the name of the person you are working with at NWCCU to ensure quick delivery.
- Message Box: Type your message – be sure not to include any personal information (i.e. member number, account number, social security number, etc.) as the message portion is emailed and is not secure. This type of information should be included in the separate document(s) you upload. The email notifies the Credit Union that a secure document(s) has been uploaded to our Secure File Exchange.
- You may choose to receive a notification when your secure file has been downloaded by NWCCU.
- Choose regular upload or enhanced upload.
- Click upload & send.
Please contact a member services representative if you have any questions or encounter any issues.